Christmas Market - Cancelled
3 days to go
St Paul's Annual Christmas Market
********* Please note that this event has now been cancelled due to the reimposition of a national lockdown from 5th November to 2nd December ************
Christmas Market in St Paul's.
Festive Fayre and Christmas Crafts
Tea, Coffee, Mince Pies
Hot Chocolate and Mulled Wine
Please note that due to Coronavirus restrictions the following rules will be in place for the safety of all involved. Please adhere to them at all times.
1. Face coverings are to be worn by all people not classed as exempt by Government rules at all times except when sitting down to have refreshments.
2. Only mix with people in your household or support bubble.
3. Entrance is via the church main door only.
4. Give your contact details to a member of staff or scan the QR code for the NHS Contact Tracing app.
5. Use the hand sanitizer provided.
6. Please follow the one-way system around the stalls and keep 2 metres away from other people/groups.
7. If having refreshments please find a table to sit at and wait to be served.
8. Exit via the door next to the Vestry.
Thank you for your cooperation with making our Christmas Market safe and successful.